Shortcuts make life easier and also there are many basic features that everyone needs to know so as to make their life easier. You can also help others to do some
computer tasks with the help of these. For example, you can magnify screen for old age people, who have week eyesight.
So there are the following shortcuts mentioned –
1. windows key————————-> open ups start menu
2. windows key+R———————>opens Run menu and below are run shortcuts(3,4,5)
3.services.msc——————->opens all the services being run at the background
4.cmd———————————-> opens up a command prompt
5.notepad———————–>opens up notepad
6.Alt+tab——————-——————>switch different opened tabs
7.windows key+D——————–>Directly toggle to desktop from the opened screen
8.windows key+ ‘+’————>Magnifies In
9.windows key+ ‘-‘———->Magnifies Out
Any Browser shortcuts.
10. Ctrl+J————————————->opens up download windows
11. Ctrl+F————————————->opens find bar
12. F11 key———————————–> Make Full screen
13. Ctrl+ ‘+’/’-‘———————————>Zoom In/Out
14. alt+ back arrow—————————> previously opened search result of a tab
15.Ctrl+’0′(zero)——————————>switch to default zoom
Please tell us your keyboard shortcut which you find useful and you don’t know before,in the comments section below, Mine is 14th one, its simply cool !