I want to run my Dad’s business. So with MBA, I would learn different business tactics and strategies to apply it practically in my family business and make my dad proud of it.
I would learn analytics, marketing and finance which would definately be used in my family business.
Apart from just Why MBA question, there may be many follow up questions which are given below. One must be prepared for it well to have a marvellous interview.
1. Why don’t you pursue your career goals by what you are doing already?
2. Why MBA from this college?
3. What specific skills you want to learn from an MBA?
4. What are your expectations from an MBA as a student?
5. How you can be beneficial for your batchmates?
Panels taking interviews very well know that you are doing an MBA for money or good position. They want how better you can explain to them with the magic of your words. If you have all the related answers to what you are answering, you will do very well in the interviews.
Here are the skills which generally MBA provides to students. These skills can be used to answer questions about doing an MBA if you can gain some useful details and relate things in your own way.