In any kind of Interview, the question which is surely asked by interviewers is What are your Strengths and weaknesses, the best answer is to give a genuine answer, what you feel. Strength, no doubt can be clearly identified but remember, the interviewer may ask about instances when you showed your strength. So be ready for your answer. The best thing is to analyze yourself for one week and try to find out your strengths and weaknesses, write it down and think everything which the interviewer may ask related to it. But still, no doubt, a large number of candidates would not be able to identify these without any hints. They would wish to ask like what can be the possible answers. It is quite easy when one has some examples to choose and compare it with their lives. So here are the possible strengths and weaknesses.
Tips for Giving the Best Answers
- Always try to speak some strengths which may be helpful in the work for which you are giving the interview.
- Do not tell the weakness which may affect your work.
- It is not always good to tell your actual weakness, people may take advantage of it. So, just find out a small weakness which you can overcome.
- Always keep an answer to the question “What are you doing to overcome your weakness”.
- Don’t try to say strength which you are not good at. Interviewers are experts. You may not fool them in the majority of the cases.
- Interviewers don’t expect you to be perfect but they expect you to be improving. So answer accordingly.